Hello Mark.

I suggest if you are using the Ical on your mac, make sure your contacts are in
table view then when you get to what entry you want to hear, stop interacting
with that entry, go to the scroll area and interact twice and vo right arrow
through that entry.  That is how I do it.  You can also install a wigit or you
have a wigit which you will find (forget where it is) as I've not used them
yet, and there you can view your calendar entries.

Please someone correct me if there is a better way to use the calendar.

Kawal.