It was, I didn't know it was a "must," that I fill that in.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Red.Falcon" <velocity.focu...@virginmedia.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: Apple ID issues on the IPhone.

Hi there!
I know you mentioned quite a lot of the fields!
But was one of them the [miss, Mr. Mrs.] and so on field!
If I remember right this does not speak and you might have to select something and see what it says after!
And if it is the wrong item go again until you find the right one!
For a while I was Miss Colin xxxxxx!
hahahahahaha