I'm here as well (not like I'm a big attraction or anything) so it would be nice to meet up with any other folks from the list here.

I'll try to pop by the Looktel booth. For once I'm not presenting so I can just relax and learn this year. Had a little trouble finding it on the CSUN site as it is listed under Ipplex:

https://www.csun.edu/cod/conference/rebooking/index.php/public/exhibitors/view/88

CB