Hello Aser,

Is the dictionary to which you referred in your second posting from Oxford
University Press?  I frequently recommend the Oxford Advanced Learner's
Dictionary to my students in Vienna.  This dictionary is great for both
students of English and those of us who grew up with the language.  I will have
a look.  I am sure that it is accessible. :)

Best regards and thank you,

Mike