I actually noticed that as well, but didn't disable voiceover, because I didn't
think that was causing it.  I always wondered what was causing it to get so
hung up though; appreciate the tidbit.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gigi
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Cc: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 7:02 PM
  Subject: Siri and voice over coexisting not peacefully all the time

    Hi guys
  I just had an experience which I would like to bring up. I am having a lot of
trouble with pressing the home key to get Siri, and basically crashing Siri. I
started turning voiceover off to see if that would help and Siri does work
better without voiceover in memory. The only problem might be if Siri brings up
a screen that you have to use an voiceover is off. What solutions have any of
you guys down for this?
  Regards
  Gigi