Hi all,

In some discussions I've been having off-list, I've heard that as of the latest
firmware release, you can pair the BC640 feature pack with the Mac and have
braille input from the display.  But someone I have been speaking with tried
it, and was unsuccessful.  Has anyone been able to pair and successfully input
from an Alva BC640 feature pack?  If yes, could you post some instructions?
TIA,
Donna