sophos is partially accessible. the only problem is getting to the system icon
(it is invisible to voiceover and further left of apple scripts).

virus-barrier is a $29 package available at the apple app store. this one is
accessible in all but the scan progress window (according to others). I have
used sophos before and it works to protect both mac and windows machines (can
scan for windows malware saved to a mac or viewed by a mac). generally, it is
good software.

I have no experience with virus-barrier. there are others on this list (and
elsewhere) that do use it.

-eric