Hello folks,

I have installed Lion (I know a little late, but its running well).
I have been able to make most of my modifications by  searching on the
Internet, but one that is somewhat bothersome is shutting down Lion.
Under Snow Leopard I would shutdown by accessing the menu bar, then arrowing
down to shutdown, then arrowing over to the shutdown feature. In Lion I cannot
do this. I've looked in system preferences and have had not luck finding
something that will let me revert to the native method of shutting down. An
archive search and Internet search did not help. Can anyone provide me a
solution or is this something where I must wait for the minute before the
machine shuts down?

P.S I am not a fan of cmd/option/ctrl/eject method :)

Sent from my iMac
Twitter: TheOrangeCircle