From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Malarsie
Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:34 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Merging google calendar with iCal

Greetings,
        Does anyone know how to merge google and iCal events?
        A friend who I am training with for a marathon has send me a
calendar of our training and I have accepted it via google.
        I am now trying to merge this new stuff to my iCal. I tried the
delegation option in the preferences but it tells me that the calendar can
only be found in an un secure location and then just fails.
        Thank you for any help at all. I am a bit lost.

Mike Malarsie