yes I believe this is a bug in the 5.1 update my 4S did not do this untill
then. However I think apple may have done it on purpose . It launches the app
that is first in your doc. So if you have a app that you want to launch every
time you unlock your phone put it first in yourdoc. This only occurs when you
touch the screen right away after unlocking but not after waiting a sec to do