From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Moses Choo
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 9:30 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Help on keyboard problem

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for responding.   I have already tried the following.

1.      Rebooting the phone
2.      Set for forget all my bluetooth keyboards.

What I have not done is to use the reset to factory default. My phone is an
iPhone 4 and I have upgraded to version 5.1.  If I were to reset, will it go
back to version 4.1?

Frankly, I think it is the Voiceover that is at problem.  Is that a way for
me just to reinstall the Voiceover?

Everything works well accept when I want to key in numbers or letters.  All
other work fine.  I also face this problem when I  reboot and would have to
key in my 4 digit pin. The only way to do it is to turn off the Voiceover
and get someone who can see to help me.

However, when I use my bluetooth keyboard, it works okay.  There are times
that I do not bring along my keyboard, hence I would like to be able to use
the screen keyboard as wel..

I look forward to some advice.

Regards
Moses.