For me, the fact that the IPad has a larger display is both a blessing and a
curse. I have never been friends with the IPad because when i try navigating on
it, it misunderstands my gestures so if i swipe to a side, it thinks i want to
move the cursor a character at a time, change language or something like that
and i more often than not find myself stuck at the place where i started
navigating and this can be several pages from where i want to be. Having a
keyboard helps in times like those, but i tend to think that's defying the
purpose of the screen as it's constructed now. This is why i use my IPhone much
more than i use the IPad, i can simply not navigate it effectively enough using
the touch screen which is the way it should be navigated. I still am greatful
for tips on navigating around with the touch screen so if you have any keep 'em
coming.
/Krister