HI all,

I have already reported this to apple but am curious if you have found similar
things in other languages or on different braille displays. Here is my problem:
I select romanian braille table and input character ț and ș. I have 6dot mode
on. THe characters appear correctly but followed by a string of characters and
then again the character. THis makes reading very awkward. Anyone having the
same or similar problems with unusual characters? Is it Display specific I
wonder? WOuld assume not.
THanks for your thoughts.

Ioana

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online