Hello all.
Any tips on using Vizwiz would be greatly appreciated please. Asking as I have tried the app for the first time to find out who a letter is from. The first answer I got was, "hand touching camera". So tried again and the second anser I got was, "not sure, bit blurred, move camera back". The third time I got an answer as if they couldn't see anything at all! Now, the first time I did the picture I held the phone slightly upwards from the item. The second time I placed the phone on top of the item. The third time I had the phone slightly left of the item.
This is on an iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1.
Thanks!
--

Christopher Hallsworth