Don't be sorry.  I will have to give your idea a try.  I had read in a
forum some place that the app was really sluggish even with high
quality speech turned off.  This was apparently especially the case
with an iPod 4th generation.  I am using an iPod and have had numerous
crashes of the app by running out of memory all the time with the
Acapela voices.  That was why I asked hoping for another daisy
solution if there were one out ther.