Happy holidays to all those celebrating. I am perplexed about something which
has been happening almost every time I try to send mail for the first time
after a significant inactive period -- say a few hours. I write a message from
within Apple mail, and when I send it, a dialog comes in telling me I must
enter my password. It has a box to check for "keep this password in my
keychain" which I always check. Then everything is fine for a while. This
happens both at work and at home. It started  a few weeks ago for no apparent
reason. My settings have not been changed. Any ideas?
Thanks.
Christine