Hello list.
I am fighting with Logic pro these days and I am wondering if anybody here
found any tips to access information in the arrange area.
For example, how to get time position or info about bars etc.
Also any specific view or configuration that will make life easier with Logic
are very welcome.
Please save yourself some time and keystrokes, not remind me that Logic is
inaccessible and a lost cause because I already know that.
Thanks for any suggestions.

Nektarios.