Hello Franc,

First of all, you need to be in classic view to do this. You also need to have
the Trackpad Commander turned off.

Go to the horizontal splitter above the body of the message using the VO keys,
then bring the mouse (VO-Cmd-F5) and double click using either the trackpad or
the mouse, depending on what kind of computer you have. If you move the mouse
pointer even slightly before the double click, it won't work.

Cheers,

Anne