HI all,

I had a strange behavior with Esther's procedure. I placed mouse pointer on
vertical splitter, turned mouse keys on and when pressing I key just heard a
ding. It worked when I performed the FN +i on my keyboard to get the numpad  5
but only after turning vo off. What ever works as they say.
I also tried it with quicknav on or off in case the quicknav keys were
interfering with mouse keys but nope.
I a not even going to go there to try to get why this is. IF others are so
inlined have fun puzzling it out. Smile.

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online
stores.