Yes, you did change the subject but what threw me was you were
replying to my previous message about Checkbook.  It was even quoted.
that made me think you hijacked the thread.  In fact, most threading
mail clients would probably lumped your new subject into that old
thread.  You should have started with a brand new message instead of
replying.