Hi,

you can start recording by just pressing the letter R.  I've done a series of
podcasts on garageband that can be found in the iTunes store by searching for
my name, Ricardo Walker and visiting my site which is provided below my
signature.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore