Hi Mickey,
        Go to the voice over utility with V O F8 and then interact with the
utility catagories then v o down arrow to commanders then stop interacting with
the catagories and v o right arrow to keyboard and press V O Space bar to
select the keyboard commanders then V O right arrow to the check box for the
keyboard commanders and check the box enable keyboard commander then V O right
arrow the the add button and V O Space bar to select the add button then you
will land on the key you want to select for the process you want e.g. m for
mail then V O right arrow to the command menu and press V O Space bar this
brings up a list of commands arrow down to custom commands then V O right arrow
to open open application this will open a window where you select the
application to open so navigate to mail then stop interacting and V O right
arrow to open then you can close the keyboard commanders unless you want to
choose another program to open with the keyboard commander I have several of
these set for safari mail skype terminal etc.
Regards Dean

Sent from Dean Adams Macbook Pro
breezepa...@gmail.com
phone: 0243206031