hey, I am not sure how big of a system your looking for but I have a few
suggestions. First off if your just looking for a single room system and want
to use airplay , i would suggest geting a airplay enabled reicever like the
pioneer vsx 1021 k and just get the speakers you want , or a single powered
sspeaker that I heard had good reviews was the zeplin air I forgot who made it
but its supposte to be pretty good and you can get multipule ones and have
music in different rooms , however you can only play the same music on all the
systems . Finally I will suggest what I have done , first  off check out
www.sonos.com this is a wireless system that conects to your network but
creates its own designated mesh network for stereo . So you have a few options
to run a setup and I will let you check out the website for all there products,
but I will just tell you what I have set up now . I have 5 sonos play 3 powered
speakers and a bridge. the play 3 speakers are about 7in wide, 6in deep and 4in
tall , I have one in 5 different rooms in my house and can play music from my
itunes library and a ton of other music services like pandora and spotify ,
etc. You can play different music at different levels in each room just using a
iphone  app. YOu can also control  all stations from computers, I devices,
android devices . I mainly use my Iphone and its pretty accessable , I can
choose songs  and control volume etc right from my phone and the ap can be
closed when you dont need to do anything with it . The sound on the play 3 s
are pretty good its a smaller version of the play 5  . And if you want to check
out the play3 or play5 systems I know best buy and target sells them or you can
get them right from theere sight. Let me know if you want any more info about