bvCheree Heppe here:

The IBooks app is downloaded through the app store.  The books through that
resource which I cannot read are those made th a group called Instructables.
They have lots of graphics and virtually no words and their cookbooks and craft
books are useless because of this.

I have gotten one book from the app store that is not on IBooks called The
Nebulae Coat that was really good and readable as well.

The other sources, some of which are on the app store tend to be less readable
and non-readable.

I have no experience through Amazon's E-resources.  Just chicken, I guess.

I haven't yet made my threatened move into a MAC, probably will be an Air, so
don't know how that works.  All my IBooks reading has been on either the IPhone
or IPad.

I am actually going to have to go up a gig or two the next time I upgrade my
phone.  Running out of space for music and books.

Regards,
Cheree Heppe

Sent from my iPhone