I was going to sign up, but then I saw this was for Ios only, so I can't use it
on my macbook, which is currently the only
apple device I own.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of chris hallsworth
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 2:00 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Beta testers needed for Accessible Facebook app

I signed up so am just waiting for the build to be made available for my device
iPhone 4.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 25/04/2012 18:40, Ed Worrell wrote:
> The beta test is for a Facebook app called FaceDekk, This was the first app
> that I used outside of the Facebook.com app, I
got in touch with the developer and he is willing to make the app 100%
accessible to the blind, infact this app is in the app
store, he is currently making a new version of the app for everyone else, but
he is devoted to making a fully accessible
Facebook client app with all the features of the Facebook.com app but more
straight forward to use for the blind.