Hi there, everyone. I'm hoping someone can assist with something. In a
nutshell, there is a site, http://www.yourmorals.org which enables you to take
surveys on fascinating and intriguing aspects of morality. After you take the
surveys, there are often color-coded and otherwise graphical representations of
your scores as compared to others who took the surveys. Most results are
therefore inaccessible.
I wrote to the webmaster and received no reply, and I wrote to the man many of
whose studies are discussed at this site, Professor John Haidt. He did respond,
stating that it had never occurred to him that people with "limited sight"
would be able to take their surveys, that it is an interesting consideration,
but that he does not think anything can be changed until they get more money
for updated web design. Is this the sort of thing which is really that
expensive and time-consuming? I don't know enough about it, so would appreciate
off-list feedback -- I can send anyone who wants more information the
correspondence in question. It's one of those things that really could be, and
should be, open to us, with the technology which is at our disposal.
Christine