Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean.  Do you mean, can you use another application to
convert the files?  Or, once the files have been converted in iTunes, can you
find it in the finder?  Honestly, I think using iTunes is the easiest way to
convert such files.  Especially if you have your recently added playlist set up.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info