Hi all,
I'm still having trouble with this.
I have Flip and the snow leopard QT and the WMV thing which I can't remember
the name of. They all work, and when I insert my cd with WMA files on they play
on my mac beautifully. However, I can't seem to be able to export them to M4A
and transfer them to my itunes and thus onto my IPhone. I try export
cmd+shift+s and though it starts it always it says it can't complete. I've
tried opening itunes and copying the wma files but that doesn't seem to do
anything. I have tried creating a play list but copying into here doesn't work
either. I really want these to play on my iphone mostly, and though it's really
good to know that I can now get the Mac to work, I need to go one step further.
How can I alter them and how can I then transfer to my 3GS?
Many thanks.
Kirsten.