Hi Christine

Why don't you initiate a class action against the Authors gill so to level the
playing ground for accessible books. Your not the first or only person I have
seen on different lists complain about the Author gill. I just don't see anyone
in the USA doing anything about it. So they get away with it.

Only I wished that I lived there. I would then be able to do something.

Sean