You're doing better than me.  I think I have to reinstall it on my machine
because it wasn't behaving very well at all.

After I do that, I'll let you know how it goes.

However, I'd like to know the answer to this question too for when it is
installed on my machine again and hopefully behaves itself.

Jenny