Hello Mike,

On 30 Apr 2012, at 16:56, Michael Malarsie wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to find the word count in pages?
It's in the Document inspector under the Info tab.

> Also, is there a shortcut to start the spell check?
Have you tried Cmd-colon? I use Cmd-semicolon and correct as I go through the
document.

>       Lastly, is there a way to change the program itself to Spanish instead
> of English?
For the whole program to be in Spanish, your machine must be running in
Spanish. But you can change the document language in the Text inspector in the
More tab. You need to select the whole of the text for the change to be
possible.

Cheers,

Anne