Hi,

The security questions are an extra precaution against Apple ID theft, and
other such security breeches. You have to fill out all 3 before you can
download anything at all.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Eugenia Firth
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 12:34 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Problem with the app store on the iPhone

Hi guys, especially the folks at Accessibility

I just tried to download Jan's app. I didn't expect this to be a problem at
all. I can accept that I may need to reset my iPhone because it demanded
security questions which it never did before. Ok, fine. However, I was
supposed to fill out three, but dumb did one. However, when it caste back
with the prompt, it said "The items in red b" not been completed." I gave up
for now until I have time to figure out things.

Irritated for the moment,

Gigi

Eugenia Firth

gigifi...@sbcglobal.net