Thanks! It's worth a try. I guess if it doesn't work, I can try calling Apple
tomorrow. They might be able to point me in the
right direction on how to get money back if need be.

  _____

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Ezzie Bueno
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 9:40 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question about itunes store

Hello Missy,

I had this problem myself and it seemed to fix itself once I restarted my
computer.

HTH,

Ezzie Bueno
Sent from my Macbook Pro
ezziebu...@gmail.com
(323) 448-0757

Check out daily jokes and more!

www.SillyEz.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/SillyEz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SillyEz

On May 1, 2012, at 6:22 PM, Missy Hoppe wrote:

Good evening, all! I had a weird thing happen for the first time when buying
music from the itunes store. One of the songs I
bought refuses to download, claiming that the file is corrupt. I've tried
checking for available downloads multiple times,
but keep getting the same error. Also, in the same mini shopping spree, I got
an album where some of the track titles were
wrong, and were, in fact duplicates of other tracks on the same album. I've
never had problems like this with the Itunes
store, and am wondering how I might go about getting tech support or requesting
a refund for the song I wasn't able to
download and the ones which were listed on the album but really weren't there.
Would I just call Apple, or is there an email
address I should contact. I tried looking at help on the itunes store, but
couldn't find anything that fit either of the
situations I'm experiencing. Thank you all for your time, and any advice you
may have would be extremely appreciated.
Missy