Hello Veronica et al,

I am sorry for the difficulty you are experiencing with mail.

Although you may find this hard to believe, I personally think the mail
application is one of the most powerful I've ever used.

I will be happy to assist you on your path so that you can enjoy the
application as much as I.

Contact me off-list at mk...@ucla.edu with either your telephone number or
Skype name; then we will setup a time when we can go through the setup and
usage process together, OK?

Mark