Hi all.
I've got a couple of questions about the book port plus and I'd like to ask
those of you who can answer them to please do so off list. This is not at all
Mac related.
1. Are they're any lists for people who do use the book port plus?
2. I know that on the victor stream, one can search for a particular string of
words or characters. Can this be done on the book port plus?
3. I read rather large text files on the victor stream but have to listen to it
say "Please wait," several times before it finally loads the file. Is the
Bookport fast at loading larger text files?
4. This is the only Mac related question I have. How well does the book port
transfer software for Mac work with Voiceover? Is it worth it?

Thanks to any of you who can help. To the list mods, sorry for posting this on
list.

Matthew Campbell.