I said that I'm in VO preferences.  You want to go to the sounds tab off of the
VO preferences window.  There, you will find what you are looking for.
Provided, that is, you are using Lion.  SL, forget it.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: