Hi, that is miss information the only way to install ringtones is threw
iTunes.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Beefcakes
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2012 2:50 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Installing I downloaded ring tone

Hi! I downloaded some am for our ring tones onto my deck my windows desktop
computer. Someone on an iOS list said that we could install those ring tones
on our iPhones by e-mailing those ring tones from the Windows machine to the
iPhone email program. But what do I do after I get those coat those ring
tones in my email program on my iPhone what's the next step?

Cakes