Hi,

No doubt your post has much good advice.  But I think you should read the
thread from the beginning before choosing sides in who was rude and why.  Its
hard enough to judge intent with just the written word without cheating
yourself of reading the entire thread to get the context. etc.

JMO.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore