Hi, yes there is.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Maria Chapman
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 7:00 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: free m4a to mp3?

Now that i think about it.  isn't there a way to convert m4a to mp3 using
itunes?

                             regards

Maria and crew from australia

email:

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com

check out

www.powerradio104.us

where we play lots of great music

On 06/05/2012, at 10:55 PM, Stacey Robinson wrote:

I didn't know switch worked with the mac. I'll go to apple vis.

On May 6, 2012, at 12:45 AM, Maria Chapman wrote:

hi.  what about switch?

that's one i'm using at the moment i saw it on aple vis.

hth

God Bless! Maria from australia

 Newbie mac user.

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com

will get you fb as well as email & iImessage.

skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl