HI.

lol i'm silly. cclicked on the download link instead of scrolling down the
page.  i think i have it now.

did you just go to web visum to get the add on?

God Bless! Maria from australia
 Newbie mac user.
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
will get you fb as well as email & iImessage.
skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl