The one I hate the most is with one of my bank accounts where any checkboxes or radio buttons on their site are universally invisible, using the activate command really does nothing. It is this way on Windows as well, but when I saved source on one with no sensitive info on, the html file I got's boxes spoke, but those do no good as one can't submit the change I want with a local copy. It'd be difficult to tell what they did wrong to tell someone, if there is someone who would care about it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maxwell Ivey" <maxwelli...@aol.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 8:55 PM
Subject: Re: Excedingly odd and frustrating problem filling out WEb nform at snapple.com

i'm glad you figured it out. I don't know as much about coding forms as I should, but i believe its a matter of how they created it and labelled it. i have a similar problem with a classified site. I can fill out everything but the section where you add photos. There is no way to tell voiceover how to find the button. this is because it is improperly labelled by the website creator. I've brought it to their attention several times, but I'm the only blind user they have so you know what has happened. smile. take care, max