Hi all, because Voiceover has focus issues with the main Facebook site, I was
wondering if there any apps out there that are free where one can do the
following.
1. view my friends posts.
2. to be able to comment on them and like them.

I am aware that one can use the mobile site of Facebook but I personally like
the main one because of its heading level navigation.

Currently I use adium to chat with my FB friends so I thought well why not ask
if there are any apps that can do the above.

I look forward to suggestions and comments and by the way I am running Lion 7.3
update.

Thank you for reading

Daniel