That's too bad too.  When I'm on Linux using Orca, Libreoffice
generally works pretty well.  To me, LibreOffice and OpenOffice are
the most powerful non Microsoft office products out there.  iWorks is
3 years old and God knows if it is going to be updated or not and with
OpenOffice inaccessibility, I gues if one is serious about office
productivity, then she better either stick to Windows or try out
Linux.  I don't get the impression that the iWorks suite is really
good for heavy office power users.