From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ed Worrell
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 3:16 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com; viph...@googlegroups.com
Subject: FaceDekk beta info, for those involved

Hello listers, sorry for the cross post. Just emailing the people that
are involved with the FaceDekk beta testing. Here is what I have been
told by the developer. The developer has said that he hopes to have a
new version of Facedekk out soon for all of us to test, he has run into
some issues with Facebook saying that he can't use the FaceDekk name
anymore, and he is trying to unify the interface instead of having two
apps for the same purpose in the app store.

Thanks, Ed