Hi. The only issue I have seen is when entering credit card information. You
can't tell whether you are in the month or hear field when setting up the
expiration date.
VO doesn't speak the field information.
Once you do it a few times, you can figure out where you are, but the first
time, you will not be sure which field you are in.