did u produce this?
Hank
On 5/27/2012 1:07 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
I am selling for $35.00 a tutorial which is over 3 hours long on using Garage Band with Voiceover and definitely covers what you're trying to do.

Let me know if interested.

cgilla...@carolina.rr.com

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Malarsie" <michael.malar...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2012 3:34 PM
Subject: Garage band question

Happy wekend all!
Does anyone out there know how to work with Garage Band?
I am trying to throw a little jingle together and when I add different sounds they all get placed at the same point in the timeline so they all play at once. It's not even the beginning either. There is like 15 seconds of silence then all the noise.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to write me off list.

Mike Malarsie

personal email:
hanksm...@hanksmith.net
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/hanksmith5
zello:
hanksmith5
Klango:
hanksmith
Skype:
hank.smith966
Amateur radio call sign:
ke7ief
check out my Youtube video of a song I recorded in Nashville Tennessee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqut5Bi3e7A
also you can find my youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/hanksmith2011