Hi,

What Mac are you using, and how old is it?  I've never seen a Macbook with 1
option key.  the keys on the bottom row, from left to right should be, FN,
control, option, command, spacebar, command, then option again.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info