Hello:
There are discontinued from catalog. Instead, if you get MainStage from the mac
Appstore, you can access to hundreds and hundreds of sounds that are equivalent
to the ones that were included in those packs.
All the sounds that you download from Mainstage can be used in GB and aldo the
editions made to them can be seen when using GB.
Hope it helps!
SALUDOS, DANIELA R.T.
MACNETICOS, APPLE Y ACCESIBILIDAD A TU ALCANCE.
 EN TWITTER: @macneticos
 NUESTRO BLOG EN:
www.macneticus.blogspot.com
Y EL PODCAST EN:`