Hi Folks
I'm having real trouble understanding how to use the finder. What is the
difference between the side bar table and the list view table? Mine both seem
to show the same thing.
Does finder show all your files in some kind of random order? I'm used to
Windows XP with everything being in separate folders. I know this is no longer
the Windows way either, but any hints on using finder most effectively would be
appreciated, especially about how the two tables are different, and why they
are even both there. I think it's a conceptual thing.
Thanks
Lisette