Hi.

Backing up videos and fotos is very easy.
1: Plug your phone to your Macbook with the USB cable
2: Find the foto transfering app in your aplications folder. My Mac is not set
to english at the momemt so I can't check what it's called in english. You
don't need Itunes to do that, and it's extremely easy.
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
s...@coolfortheblind.dk